SSL Metamorphology Lab
Conferences and workshops in Moscow and Yekaterinburg
- What is metamorphology.
- Using social media in metamorphology projects.
- Case studies from the SPIN Unit portfolio.
Dates and details
- Conference in Moscow (3 Nov. 2017) at the Digital October Centre, 200-300 attendees.
- Workshop in Moscow (4 Nov. 2017) at the Digital October Centre, 35 students.
- Workshop in Yekaterinburg (5 Nov. 2017) at the Ural Design Development Centre, 20 students.
- Conference in Yekaterinburg (6 Nov. 2017) at the Ural Design Development Centre, 100-150 attendees.
- SSL (Social Science Lab), formerly known as Prostor.
- Funding by Oxford-Russia Fund.
- Curator: Viktor Vakhshtain (Виктор Вахштайн).
- Initiatives part of a one-year school project divided in two phases.
- The first phase lasted 3 months. International experts were invited to give lectures and workshops as inputs to the students.
- During the second phase (starting January 2018 and finishing in June), the students would be developing projects using the tools and inputs acquired in the first phase.